Part Time Care Assistant Tewkesbury
- Tewkesbury GL20, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 12th October 2020
Do you want to make a difference?
Are you looking for a rewarding job with meaning relationships?
Do you want to be part of the top performing Home Care provider in Gloucestershire?
If you answer yes, then we need you!
Home Instead Senior Care Cheltenham and Cotswolds are a local multi-award-winning Home Care company providing ‘outstanding’ care to our clients in the Cheltenham and surrounding areas.
We are proud to be the first care at home provider in Gloucestershire to have received the highest rating of ‘Outstanding’ by CQC, for a second time running!
Growing older can be stressful for people, so can you imagine taking someone out of their home too? Our CAREGivers allow people to live long and happy lives, whilst promoting their autonomy and independence, making a real difference to them in the place they feel the best!
We are extremely proud of the work we do and we work hard to match our CAREGivers to the right client – to us, it’s personal.
What is important to us is your personality and caring nature. If you are dedicated, compassionate, kind and a warm-hearted person then we need you to you join our growing team of CAREGivers. We will provide you all the relevant training to become a Home Instead CAREGiver through our introduction and City and Guilds Accredited training programme.
Whether you are looking for a new career or are already working within the care sector or NHS and would like to add value to a more rewarding company then we want to hear from you!
Right now, care in the community is even more important than ever and we need people like you to help deliver outstanding care to our clients!
We are looking for someone to join our PART TIME team! This will be within the Tewkesbury and surrounding areas.
Click apply to start your dream job today.
We only ask for a few requirements...
- A full driving licence and access to a car or motorbike
- The drive to deliver the best possible care
- With a good level of written and spoken English
What can we offer you?
- £10.00 - £22.00 per hour
- We pay your mileage
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to develop your Clinical skills
- City and Guilds accredited training, including Care Certificate, Dementia and End of Life training
- Award winning training including two Princess Royal Training Awards
- Development and support
- Holiday pay and pension scheme
- No uniforms - we feel this is important for you and the client
- Minimum call times of one hour, so no short visits which gives you time to build a relationship with your clients
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa and many more!
- Refer a friend scheme
- PPE supplied
- Free membership to ‘Life and Progress Employee Assistance Programme’ which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and wellbeing information
- We offer Leadership and Management training
- Staff social events
If you feel you would fit into our team click apply or give our friendly and helpful Recruitment Team Aysha or Wendy a call today - 01242 513203
Home Instead Senior Care is an equal opportunities employer, encouraging applications from all sections of the community throughout Gloucestershire, as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.
Follow our social channels for latest updates: