Part Time Care Assistant Days & Nights
- High Lane, Stockport, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 10th November 2019
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are looking for people with compassionate and kindness to provide a variety of non-medical services to help our clients in Hazel Grove, Marple, Romiley, High Lane, Disley, and surrounding areas as a Care Assistant.
- Excellent Hourly Pay from £10 hour with mileage contributions.
- You do not need any experience or particular qualifications.
- A passion for supporting others and outstanding service.
- Free industry leading training and NVQs.
- Employee Benefits & Support Programme.
Apply today or alternatively, contact us on 01663 765510.
No qualifications needed just a genuine desire to make a difference to older peoples lives. Full driving license is essential.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.