Community Engagement Officer
- Blackpool, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 26th October 2020
Our office was established in 2012 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead Senior Care
Community Engagement Officer
To develop and implement community and marketing initiatives aligned to Home Instead’s mission and values to strengthen the brand and grow our market share.
· Develop relationships in the local community maintaining a pipeline of opportunities by growing and leveraging your network.
· Working to agreed targets for Referral Provider touchpoints.
· Deliver promotional activities both face to face and virtually to increase awareness of Home Instead’s client services and employment opportunities in the local community.
· Plan and successfully execute regular community marketing events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other events that would promote our services to the public.
· Continually deliver a message that reflects our mission, vision and values and delivers our value proposition.
· Plan and coordinate a schedule of activity across social media platforms.
· Ensure digital content is engaging and kept up to date.
·Develop and maintain knowledge of the Home Instead Senior Care brand and raise awareness of Home Instead National Office marketing campaigns and recruitment initiatives across the network of relationships that have been built in the local community.
· Accurately track and record enquiries and use the information to manage and adjust strategy to optimise messaging and education in the community.
· Maintain accurate data and information to analyse own performance. Use data and information to continually assess performance against strategic goals.
· Manage own time effectively, prioritising critical tasks and adapt to the changing needs of the business and reacting to new needs or challenges in an effective manner.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Proven track record in successfully building strong relationships both face to face and virtually within a local community to achieve business objectives using a variety of tools and techniques.
· Confident to network face to face, by phone, email, video call with community stakeholders and potential RPNs.
· Confident to deliver talks on key ageing subjects such as Dementia, Fraud Prevention, Nutrition & Hydration etc.
· Networking face to face, by phone, email, video call with community stakeholders and potential RPNs.
· Good understanding of marketing principles with experience of using a range of marketing and communication approaches including managing digital media platforms/campaigns.
· Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms, with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
· Experience of using data and analytics to make informed business choices.
· Effective interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver effective and engaging presentations or workshops to a broad-based audience.
· Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, use initiative and be resilient.
· Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
· Competent in using a CRM database to manage touchpoints with RPNs.
Salary Pro Rota
Must have access to a car due to the nature of the Role
Part time or Fulltime Hours negotiable
*****Successful Candidate Must have at least 2 years Sales Experience******
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.