- Harrow, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31st August 2020
These are challenging times for us all but we still have many people looking for our care services, this is why we are still recruiting for CAREGiver's.
5 Star Employer for 2018 and 2019
Do you want to make a real difference to someone’s life?
Be a Hero, be a KEY WORKER!
We are looking for kind-hearted people looking for full time or part time hours.
We are living in unprecedented times and our elders and vulnerable people need us now more than ever.
Have you ever helped a neighbour out or have you looked after a family member when they came home from the hospital and needed some support? What about helping someone in your local community or in your church group?
Our wonderful CAREGivers allow older people to live long and happy lives in their own homes and keep their independence.
You do not need any specific experience or qualification to become a CAREGiver. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy, and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and you are comfortable spending time in the company of others.
Becoming a CAREGiver is simple as qualifications are not necessary. We provide all the training necessary, which is done remotely on our online training platform, with one day face to face training with our in-house trainer.
With Home Instead, care means quality care so we feel that our award-winning training will get you there.
It is not working – it is caring with Home Instead!
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Excellent rate of pay - £10.50 to £11.50 after training.
- Paid holiday on top of your hourly rate
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Every visit at least one hour long
- Mileage paid in a compact geographical area
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Plan
- Full Induction Programme, Mentoring and career development
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- “Above and Beyond” and “Champion of Care” awards
- On call support throughout all shifts