- Bromsgrove, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 16th August 2020
It’s not working, it’s Caring!
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a job with a difference and that makes ALL the difference!
We need people with caring natures to join our Bromsgrove, enabling us to support our lovely elderly clients to remain happy and independent in their own homes for longer.
This isn’t your usual care job – No fifteen minute calls! No rushing around!
Being a CAREGiver with Home Instead...
As a CAREGiver your main role is to enrich the lives of your clients – it’s as simple as that! You will be matched to regular, on-going clients in your local area and given the opportunity to build lasting relationships. All of our calls are the minimum of one hour – so you have the time to care.
Caring comes in all shapes and sizes, it can be helping someone to get out of bed in the morning, making sure that they start their day just right. It can be preparing a bit of lunch, providing that all too needed bit of companionship whilst ensuring they are staying nourished. Or it could even be being a friendly face at the end of the day, keeping someone safe by seeing them tucked in at night.
Hours are offered on a part time basis and can be flexible to suit your life style (will include alternate weekends).
Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle is required.
What Makes a Great CAREGiver...
Is this role for you? Are you kind, patient and committed?
If the answer is yes, then it very well could be just the role for you. What we look for in our CAREGivers is the passion to help others – it doesn’t matter if you don’t have the experience, it is your personality that will shine.
We provide free training before you start to prepare you for your new role, once we pair you with a client we take the time to introduce you in person to make sure it’s a good match.
· Provided with full PPE so you and your clients are safe
· Minimum of one our visits, so you have the time to care
· Introductions to every new client, so you are prepared every time
· Matched to regular, local clients so your focus is on the relationship
· Part time hours that can fit to your life style* subject to approval
· Attractive hourly rates which pays more for weekend work and double for bank holidays
· Free introductory training and access to regular further training, including dementia and Parkinson’s training
· Mentor program when you first start
· Supportive office team, regular local and central team meetings and socials
· Refer a friend bonus
· Rewards and recognition
· Recognition for length of service
· Paid mileage
· Out of hours On Call support
"As a new CAREGiver for Home Instead Senior Care I can honestly say I love my job. This is a company that genuinely cares about its clients, their happiness and wellbeing." ~ T.Taylor
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
For the continuity of our clients we are looking for someone who is available at least 3 days per week and every other weekend!
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Apply Now! Or call 01564 741 620 and speak to Kerry or Becky for more information