- Bristol, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th July 2020
Our office was established in October 2015 with the mission of bringing joy into the lives of our clients, giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing and worth. Building relationships is at the heart of our ethos, matching clients and CAREGivers together so that friendships develop, and the time spent together is meaningful and rewarding for both parties. This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients continue to receive outstanding care and in the development and support of our CAREGiver team.
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a Care Coordinator who will help support the Care Team in delivering outstanding care. This is a demanding and challenging role within our busy office environment, focusing on delivering a working schedule for clients and CAREGivers every week. There are going to be many occasions where you will be faced with multiple requests, and the ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure is key.
- Organise and coordinate weekly CAREGiver schedules and ensure they are sent out on time.
- Ensure schedules are prepared taking into account of travel time, holidays, training and last minute cancellations
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with same CAREGivers and same times each week, where possible. All our visits are at least 1 hour long, so no 15 minute rushed visits to schedule.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so as both enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the recruitment manager to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met
- Work with Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Experience of a Care Coordinator role desirable
- A practical, methodical and holistic approach to problem solving
- The ability to multi-task in a busy, fast pace office environment
- Flexibility to adapt to rapid changes and think on your feet
- Excellent communications skills – to be able to talk to both Clients and CAREGivers
- The ability to work well as part of our team, support colleagues, and CAREGivers
- Professional approach
- Be passionate about delivering outstanding care to new and existing clients, and supporting new and existing CAREGivers.
- Have a sense of humour
If you have a passion for caring and the skills and motivation to help us continue to deliver our outstanding service, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.