Front of House Co-ordinator
- Stockport, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 1st August 2020
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, professional, caring and energetic Front of House Coordinator to join Home Instead in Stockport: a dynamic, ambitious and growing company. Already enjoying a reputation second to none for delivering high quality personalized care, we are looking for a Front of House Coordinator who has the same core values, ethos and passion for care as we do.
We are looking for someone who wants to help us build a successful Home Care service upon the solid foundations already in place. Delivering a very different Home Care service: all calls 1 hour minimum, high consistency of matched and trained caregivers for all clients, arriving on time and staying the full length of the call, puts Home Instead in a unique position in the market place.
The Front of House Coordinator will provide exceptional service at first point of contact with Home Instead Senior Care. Managing telephone calls, emails and visitors, the Front of House Coordinator will deliver an outstanding customer care experience. You will be expected to perform a variety of duties in the areas of communication, administration, advice and support. The Front of House Coordinator is also expected to support other staff members with a variety of duties, in order to provide the highest quality service to our Clients, their Families, our CAREGivers and our community.
Passionate about delivering high quality customer service in the care sector.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to plan, re-plan and plan again, juggling priorities and unplanned work and meeting deadlines in a very busy environment. Digital marketing and social media experience.
- Able to see the ‘big picture’ whilst possessing excellent attention to detail.
- Able to stay calm under pressure; not taking things too personally.
- Proactive - able to suggest and implement operational improvements.
- Able to learn from mistakes.
- Able to work unsupervised and using own initiative yet realising when to raise risks and issues and ask for help from others.
- Able to work as a trusted team member under own initiative.
- Empathetic yet business-like in approach to Clients and CAREGivers.
- Excellent verbal communications skills, including excellent telephone manner, confident to initiate and participate in difficult conversations with caregivers and clients.
- Good written communication skills.
- IT literate and good experience of Microsoft Office software (Word, Powerpoint and Excel).
- Driver with own car.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner, route call to appropriate party, take accurate messages, log information on system and follow up accordingly.
- Manage all calls, take action as appropriate, follow up to ensure completion.
- Log and update the various electronic office systems.
- Welcome all visitors to the office in a friendly, professional manner.
- Organize and arrange meetings, manage meeting & training rooms, meet & greet visitors.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post.
- Audit and maintain all client and caregiver files.
- Maintain a tidy and efficient office, manage meeting rooms, diarize and manage office events.
- General Office duties as required including administrative support to all staff members.
- Participate in “out of hours” on call support evening and at weekend on a rota basis.
- Field employment enquiries ‘sell’ the role of caregiver and arrange for interview/application process as required either over the phone, face to face or by using an online enquiry/application system.
- Support recruitment function with phone, text and email communication to interviewee’s or inductees.
- Maintain and update Caregiver files, database, phone system and prepare Outlook contacts.
- Field new Client enquires over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter information into system and print out service call form for handover to Care Manager.
- Participate in Caregiver meetings, community meetings and other events, representing Home Instead Senior Care.