Client Department Assistant
- Southport, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th July 2020
Our office was established in 2007 and our goal is to support as many people as possible to live well at home. This role will play a vital part in supporting the Client Team to deliver on its promises to clients both existing and new and to support the growth of our business.
You will assist the Head of Client Experience by booking appointments, scheduling calendars, and dealing with client queries and enquiries. You will support the team by answering phones and ensuring client packs are prepared and queries are followed up. You will also be involved with client invoicing, new client records being loaded onto our system, compiling data and reports to support the management team and general coordination of the key tasks involved with responsive, high quality care and support to all clients. It is likely that you will have already worked in a Health & Social Care setting, medical reception or similar and be familiar with handling client records, updating existing records and adding new records in a concise and efficient manner whilst remaining responsive to the needs of others. You must be able to communicate with confidence whilst speaking with clients and health professionals.
You must be
- A great communicator with excellent written and verbal communication
- Diligent when working with detailed records to ensure compliance with GDPR and records are kept in excellent order
- Be IT competent and be able to work across various systems to record and report accurately and quickly, this must include the use of Microsoft applications such as email and excel.
- Able to remain calm when under pressure and communicate with health professionals, clients and families.
- Able to work weekends on a rota
If you would like to join a Company where you can grow your career and have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.