- Aylesbury Vale, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 12th July 2020
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
· Ownership of all recruitment activities including but not limited to; advertising, sourcing candidates, arranging and conducting interviews, managing offers and on-boarding process.
· Advertising with an emphasis on direct sourcing.
· Develop recruitment and sourcing plans.
· Developing positive business relationships within the communities we serve.
· Provide market knowledge and insights.
· Screen, shortlist and interview candidates with recommendations to hire.
· Ensure all job descriptions and recruitment processes are compliant with employment legislation.
· Managing our company profile through various recruitment channels.
· Planning and implementing a social media plan for recruitment.
· Utilising community events for attraction, advertising and sourcing.
· Ensuring a positive candidate recruitment and on boarding experience.
· Ensure all recruitment processes are met in line with legislation and regulations.
· Support the retention of staff through various initiatives, perform exit interviews, identify themes and trends of recruitment and retention and provide a monthly report to the directors.
· Support the overall team on community activities, linking them to your KPI’s.
· Ensure consistently achieving KPI's and targets.
What we offer
• Competitive salary
• Permanent position
• Pension Scheme
• Training and Development opportunities
• Career Progression
• Employee Assistance program
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (or time off in lieu of bank holidays are worked)
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
• The passion and desire to understand the business and to succeed.
• Experience in delivering end to end recruitment solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent experience in using social media to attract candidates.
• Very good team player.
• Organised with strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge on GDPR and employment legislation.
• Experience in designing, implementing and managing recruitment campaigns.
• Proficiency using job boards and Microsoft Office.
• A full UK driving licence and reliable transport.
• REC or CIPD
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested'.