Have you got the confidence to care?
- Pewsey SN9, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 7th July 2020
Home Instead Senior Care is an international leader in providing non-medical care and companionship services. We pride ourselves on delivering award winning training and hands on support to our CAREGivers. We will always go the extra mile for our clients and CAREGivers individual needs.
Home Instead Andover and East Wiltshire is a home care provider supporting the elderly with their daily routines, including (but not limited to!) companionship, home help, medication reminders and personal care. We are on the lookout for caring and supportive people around the East Wiltshire area who are interested in supporting our clients and to join our amazing team of CAREGivers on a part-time basis.
Our company strive to provide an amazing quality of care, as well as keeping our customers in their own homes and helping them remain independent. The role is extremely rewarding as you can see the difference you are making! Here are some of the benefits to joining us:
- No experience? Don't worry! We provide full training and a mentoring system to support you through your new role.
- Competitive rates of pay from £9.00-10.25 per hour
- Paid mileage, 30p/mile
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Working hours to suit you
- No uniform
- A part of the Forces Convenant to give you job continuity if your significant other has to re-locate.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme for 24/7 professional support
- Shadows/introductions and a matching process so you can build real relationships with your clients
- Guaranteed hours contracts for the right people
- A friendly and supportive office team
- Role development, and support to work towards the care certificate
- Additional paid training in Dementia and Parkinson's amongst other City & Guilds training to further your learning.
And of course much more!
There's only a few requirements that we ask...
- Willing to work every other weekend (not all weekend, just part time!)
- A desire to deliver the best possible care
- A good level of written and spoken English
If you think this is the role for you please call Emily on 01672 556300 to find out more, or apply now!
Contact Number: 01672 556300
Email: [email protected]
HISC Website: https://www.homeinstead.co.uk/andovereastwilts
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/homeinsteadandover/
Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/homeinsteadandover
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to references and DBS enhanced disclosure.