Community Engagement Manager
- Newport TF10, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 5th June 2020
Jason and Jenny Warren started Home Instead Senior Care, East Shropshire in 2010. They were, and continue to be passionate about making a difference to the everyday lives of older people in our community. As the only CQC rated Outstanding homecare provider in the area, delivering quality care for their clients is at the heart of everything they do. For them, quality starts with having the best team, who are committed to their Mission. Who are engaged, motivated and passionate to deliver their very best every day.
We are currently seeking a Community Engagement Manager to join our family. Within this role you will be responsible for increasing awareness of Home Instead Senior Care with both the general public and professional bodies, through community networking and engagement activities to increase client enquiries. You will be able to develop, deliver and promote a programme of dementia related activities within the community which positively impact on our Mission to ‘Change the Face of Ageing’, while enhancing our service as the ‘Go-to provider for Dementia care at home.’
The position is full time, 35 hours per week with flexibility needed to meet the community engagement calendar. Our office is based in Newport, Shropshire, the role itself will require travel across our franchise locations.
Education, knowledge and skills required;
- Educated to Degree Level
- Sales and/or Marketing experience required
- GCSE Maths and English, Grade A-C
- Excellent IT Skills
- A proven track record of devising and delivering events
- A proven track record of relationship building
- Knowledge of Health and Social Care Services
- Knowledge of Dementia and how to support individuals and their families living with Dementia
- Have an existing network of relevant contacts in the local area
- Flexible approach to working
- Be a proficient public speaker
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.