- Godalming, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th May 2020
Our office was established in 2018 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that we recruit the best applicants for delivering the best in class quality care to our clients and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
The Recruitment coordinator is expected to introduce quality carer candidates, also expected to promote the role and Home Instead, recruit, screen, interview and process all potential CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- To manage all aspects of recruitment
- Interview and assess all candidates
- Perform all relevant checks - ID, references and DBS/PVG checks
- Keep all adverts, job boards, marketing materials up to date
- Organise recruitment events
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures
- Responsible for CAREGiver retention
- Must have min 1 year recruitment experience (preferably from the care sector)
- Must have experience in preparing and managing recruitment campaigns
- Must have understanding of recruitment legislation including DBS checks, referencing and ID checks
- Must live within our territory
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths and English
- Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Self confident and has good communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Experience of social media and other digital communication tools in particular for recruitment purposes.
- Ability and confidence to go out into the community to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems in particular Microsoft Office or Google suite.
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
Please be informed that your application will be not considered if you do not have the requested recruitment experience or if you live out of our territory. We operate in Waverley and some part of West Sussex.
This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.