Field Care Supervisor
- Warrington, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 1st June 2020
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated
Field Care Supervisor to join our team in and around Warrington and Lymm based on a 30 hour contract.
The Field Supervisor role is an integral member of the care team. Supporting clients to remain independent in the comfort of their own homes. Compassion, good communication and organisational skills together with a calm and caring manner are vital for this key role in our company. You will be an interface between the care provided to clients and the key players in the office. This role has lead responsibility for clients receiving support with their medication.
This role is primarily field based and will require a high degree of organisational skills and flexibility. There will be some office time to update records, communicate with office staff and partnership colleagues as well as actively participating in team activities and training.
Working closely with the Registered Care Manager to supervise a team of CAREGivers, carry out client / CAREGiver introductions, shadow shift, supervisions and support CAREGivers to provide high quality care to maintain our high level of service, ensuring that the service we provide is safe, responsive and fully compliant with all requirements for CQC and Home Instead Senior Care. You will oversee the effective management of medication support to our clients ensuring that all records are accurate and up to date in real time. Complete audits confirming that all errors / amendments are acted upon.
You will also be required to be part of our on-call team, taking part in the out of hours
on-call rota as and when required. Effectively deal with emergency on-call issues, for example covering calls either directly or indirectly when CAREGivers are absent.
What can Home Instead Offer you?
- Salary of £23,000 FTE, plus 25ppm mileage
- Annual profit related bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Accredited training and Development
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Passionate about delivering high quality care and customer service
- Self-motivated and keen to learn.
- Professional, smart appearance
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
Experience and skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a community support setting, preferably in a senior role
- Excellent administrative skills and computer literacy
- Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively
- Ability to use own initiative and work alone or as part of a team especially in an emergency
- Ability to lead and demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering high quality care.
- Ability to provide appropriate support, guidance, and training to our team of CAREGivers
- NVQ level 3 or willing to work towards.
- Knowledge of a medication app would be an advantage
Home Instead is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' alternatively, contact the recruitment team 07572219611
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.