Deputy Care Manager
- East Bridgford, Nottingham NG13, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 25th May 2020
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award-winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We were the first home care provider in the East Midlands to be rated “Outstanding” by the CQC and the first in Nottinghamshire to be re-accredited as “Outstanding”. This award-winning service is a family-run business and we are seeking a Deputy Care Manager to work alongside our Registered Care Manager and team of CAREGivers. This is a challenging and rewarding role. You will be required to maintain our high standards and deliver a brilliant experience to our clients ensuring excellent care is received every day.
The Deputy Care Manager is expected to perform a variety of duties to assist the Registered Care Manager in ensuring compliance with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety and adherence to The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014, and to provide the highest quality of support to clients and CAREGivers.
Is this for you?
· You will be fully person-centred and confident in front of clients and their representatives both on the phone and in person, able to talk with knowledge and passion about Home Instead, who we are and why we are different.
· You will ensure only the best level of care for your clients, you will think outside of the box and with creativity to fulfil an outstanding journey for each and every client.
· You are easily adaptable and highly organised. Whilst mostly office based, you will also be happy traveling in the community.
· You will be happy working towards agreed KPIs and targets, with a detailed nature to ensure absolute compliance with regulations, assisting the Registered Care Manager with preparations for inspections.
· Home Instead are world renowned for their high quality, person centred care. You will be dedicated and keen to get involved in maintaining our sterling reputation.
· Passionate about high quality care for elderly people
· Experience of working with a home care setting, ideally to supervisory level
· Exceptional organisational skills; you love maintaining your busy diary!
· Always willing to go above and beyond for your clients
· A proactive and creative outlook in regards to care
· A great team player, happy to communicate at all levels
· Eager to develop and further own knowledge
· Excellent IT skills, especially Outlook and Excel
· Quick thinking and problem solving
· Highly organised
· Professional telephone manner
· Health and Social Care QCF Level 3 is preferred
· Auto-enrolled company pension
· 28 days paid Holiday including Bank Holidays
· Free membership to the “Employee Assistance Programme”
· Ongoing training opportunities
· Opportunities to progress your career in a growing business.
This role is offered on a full-time basis. Office hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. However, it is crucial that you are flexible to work outside of these hours as and when needed and are able to be an active part of the On Call team.
Due to the nature of the role, it essential that you have a full driving licence and are subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
We are extremely passionate about the care we provide; please call Richard or Helen on 01949 480480 for an informal chat or email [email protected] today to join our team.