- Weston-super-Mare, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 16th May 2020
Our office in Weston Super Mare has been established for 8 years and has an excellent reputation amongst the local community.
We are looking for a keen and ambitious Care Manager with a significant background in care to join our team in Weston super Mare. As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
The role is based at our office on Worle High Street and is a full time position of 40 hours per week. The working hours are 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in converting new client enquiries, care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
We are looking for an individual who:
- has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service
- is experienced in leading people to provide quality, domiciliary care services
- either holds or are working towards a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- has the ability to build fantastic working relationships
- has strong influencing skills and is commercially aware
- has the drive and motivation to develop our care services
- has the mindset to embrace change and motivate a team to implement new initiatives
- will take registration with the CQC either immediately or in the near future
- has strong organisation and planning skills
- is flexible to meet the demands of the business
- is able to participate in an on-call rota
- has a full UK driver’s license and own means of transport in order to visit clients
- Lives in, or within a 30 minute commute of Weston Super Mare
This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. Our office has been established for 8 years and has an excellent reputation amongst the local community. This role will play a vital part in taking our office from a “Good” to “Outstanding” CQC standard, while continuing to grow the business. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity. If you have the drive and motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and a minimum of 4 references.