- Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent ST8, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 7th April 2020
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We are offering variable hours contract hours and you must be able to travel between calls.
We are looking for friendly, kind and compassionate people. Don’t worry if you don’t have care experience, we have extensive training and on-going development opportunities that will enable to you deliver our special brand of relationship-led care.
- A friendly and approachable manner with a desire to help others.
- Committed and reliable; our clients will depend on you.
Why we are different:
- Variable hours and competitive rate of pay £9.80 - £10.00
- Mileage expenses and travel time paid
- Great Training and Career Progression
- No experience needed
- A supportive working environment throughout career
- Fully funded Health and Social Care Qualifications
- Discount Scheme at leading stores and websites
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension
- Paid Holidays
- Refer a friend scheme
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfying and you want to work with older people, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01538 372179
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.