- Clacton-on-Sea, UK
- Date Advert Closes: Growth Alliance
HomeInstead Clacton,Walton & Frinton is rated Outstanding Home care provide
Unable to work due to the current situation and feeling worried or anxious? We need CAREGivers more than ever to help older people in our community, so why not consider joining our team and making a real difference?
Supporting older people with their daily routines. We are on the lookout for caring and committed people who are interested in supporting our clients to live long and happy lives, whilst promoting their independence. Do you want to make a real difference to someone’s life and to join our amazing team of CAREGivers on a part-time basis.
What does being a Care Giver involve?
- Minimum of one-hour client calls
- We will match all Care Givers to clients based on mutual interests and hobbies
- You will be required to assist the elderly with their day to day living
- Be Kind, Caring and Compassionate.
- Have the biggest heart.
No qualification needed full training given
We are some of the benefits to joining us:
- No Experience Don’t Worry! We focus on your development with full training
- And our team supports all new employees though completion of the Car Certificate
- A friendly and supportive office team, recently awarded a 5 star employer in 2019 award!
- Competitive rates of pay from £9.55-£10.45
- Double time on bank holidays
What we need from you
- A full driving licence and access to a car
- Ability to work every other weekend (not all weekend just part time)
- A desire to deliver the best possible car