- Atherton, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 17th February 2020
Our office was established in Febuary 2020 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Administrator is expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties. The Administrator is expected to answer phones, complete administrative duties (which may include assistance with accounts payable and accounts receivable) and support other staff members with clerical tasks in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- To offer admin support to all aspects of the business
- Ensure all filing and data is up to date
- To answer phones calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Care Manager
- Good understanding of all Microsoft office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- Good clear telephone manner
- Experience in office administration (desirable not essential)
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.