Looking for a job that really makes a difference?
- Kendal LA9, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th April 2020
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Have you got a few hours available in the morning or evening during the week or on a Saturday and/or Sunday, to really make a difference to the life of an older person in your local community? Do something amazing in your free time!
If you are caring and compassionate and would love to put a smile on someone's face this local, hugely rewarding part-time job could be for you!
The benefits of being a CAREGIver with Home Instead:
* Minimum 1 hour visit with every client so you don't feel rushed
* CAREGivers matched with clients based on shared interests.
* See the same clients regularly to develop great relationships
* £10.50 weekdays/ £12.00 weekends and weekday evenings
* Paid mileage
* 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
* No uniform and FREE comprehensive pre-employment training
* Ongoing learning and development
* £100 bonus for referring new Caregivers
* Contributory pension provided
To be a Home Instead CAREGiver you must be:
· Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
· Available for part-time work between 8am-11.30am and/or 4pm-9pm
· Living locally or in the surrounding areas
No previous care experience is necessary.
Please note that we do require you to have your own reliable transport to get to and from our client's homes and to help with essential journeys such as medical appointments and shopping.
Why not get in touch to find out more about this rewarding role? We'd love to hear from you!
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and you have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01539 267220
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.