Care Assistant 8am to 1pm
- Ormskirk, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 21st February 2020
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship service for senior people of all ages. You will be visiting our client’s homes for a minimum of one hour to care for their needs, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
No Experience needed!!
If you’ve never worked in this industry before! We will put you through a first-class training program that will give you the confidence to carry out your tasks.
We are looking to recruit self-motivated and sympathetic CAREGivers, who has a true passion in caring for our client’s. With excellent communication skills and have a professional approach.
- Getting to know your clients, understanding their needs and interests.
- Helping with personal care like washing, toileting and supporting them to get dressed.
- Food preparation and supporting with medication.
- Carrying out general tasks like housework, laundry and shopping.
Not all our client’s needs are the same, so our care is not limitless. We treat our client’s as we would be caring for a family member. To us, it’s personal.
- 20 hour per week contract (alternative weekends)
- Flexible to do more hours (if you wish to do so)
- Employee rewards and benefits.
- Enhanced rates of pay.
- Paid travel (after the first 10 miles)
- Pension and holiday scheme.
- Training and career development.
- No 15 minute visits, minimum one hour visits to support our clients at their own pace.
- Supportive working environment.
- Refer a friend Scheme (£125)
Do you want to be an OUTSTANDING CAREGiver, as part of the team rated doubly OUTSTANDING by CQC?
Work for the best not the rest!