Office Junior Administrator (Front of House Co-ordinator)
- Stockport, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 12th April 2020
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, professional, caring and energetic Office Junior Administrator ( Front of House Coordinator) to join Home Instead in Stockport: a dynamic, ambitious and growing company. Already enjoying a reputation second to none for delivering high quality personalised care, we are looking for a Office Junior Administrator (Front of House Coordinator) who has the same core values, ethos and passion for care as we do.
We are looking for someone who wants to help us build a successful Home Care service upon the solid foundations already in place. Delivering a very different Home Care service: all calls 1 hour minimum, high consistency of matched and trained caregivers for all clients, arriving on time and staying the full length of the call, puts Home Instead in a unique position in the market place.
The Office Junior Administrator (Front of House Co-ordinator) will provide exceptional service at first point of contact with Home Instead Senior Care. Managing telephone calls, emails and visitors, the Office Junior Administrator (Front of House Co-ordinator) will deliver an outstanding customer care experience. You will be expected to perform a variety of duties in the areas of recruitment administration, data input and communication logging. The Office Junior Administrator (Front of House Co-ordinator) is also expected to support other staff members with duties, in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner, route call to appropriate party, take accurate messages, log information on system and follow up accordingly.
- Manage all calls, action as appropriate, follow-up accordingly to ensure completion.
- Welcome every visitor to the office in a friendly professional manner.
- Field employment inquiries from perspective employees, ‘sell’ the role of caregiver and arrange for application process as required.
- Support recruitment function with phone, text and email communication to interviewee’s or inductee’s.
- Maintain and update Caregiver files, database, phone system and prepare Outlook contacts.
- Organize and arrange meetings, manage meeting & training rooms, meet & greet visitors.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post.
- Audit and maintain all client and caregiver files.
- Maintain a tidy and efficient office.
- General Office duties as required including administrative support to all staff members.
- Participate in “out of hours” on call support evening and at weekend on a rota basis.
- To participate in the “out of hours” support one night per week and at weekend on a rota basis.
- Field employment inquiries from prospective Caregivers and arrange for application process as needed.
- Field new Client enquires over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter information into system and print out service call form for handover to Care Manager.
- Participate in Caregiver meetings, community meetings and other events, representing Home Instead Senior Care.
- Passionate about delivering high quality customer service in the care sector.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to plan, re-plan and plan again, juggling priorities and unplanned work and meeting deadlines in a very busy environment.
- Able to see the ‘big picture’ whilst possessing excellent attention to detail.
- Able to stay calm under pressure; not taking things too personally.
- Proactive - able to suggest and implement operational improvements.
- Able to learn from mistakes.
- Able to work unsupervised and using own initiative, yet realising when to raise risks and issues and ask for help from others
- Able to work as a trusted team member under own initiative.
- Empathetic yet business-like in approach to Clients and CAREGivers.
- Excellent verbal communications skills, including excellent telephone manner, confident to initiate and participate in difficult conversations with caregivers and clients.
- Good written communication skills.
- IT literate and good experience of Microsoft Office software and Excel
- Driver with own car
Salary £17,550 dependent on experience and skills
Hours Fulltime, 37½ hours per week working a “6 day working pattern” on a rota system.
Contract Fulltime, permanent
Pension Auto Enrolment in People’s Pension
Expenses All reasonable out of pocket expenses and mileage at 45p per mile