Administrator- Part Time
- Gloucester, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 20th March 2020
Why Home Instead?
Global expertise, local services- With well-established operations in 14 countries, Home Instead is a global franchise which means our offices benefit from the knowledge and best practices that have been proven to be successful worldwide. All our home care expertise is passed on to offices that operate in local communities across the UK. These offices run their business within the local community and so that’s how they can provide you with personalized services. They own their business, so they care about your satisfaction and your individual needs. We are the number 1 home care provider with over 200 offices throughout the UK delivering the highest percentage of offices with CQC ‘Outstanding’ rating, far above the sector average.
Home Instead Senior Care continues to set the highest standards in everything we do. Our commitment to providing the best possible senior care services has led to our offices and staff achieving national recognition in the UK. Home Instead is proud to have won a number of awards marking us out as an outstanding home care services provider and a fantastic place to work.
Home Instead Senior Care continues to set the highest standards in everything we do in the UK. Our commitment to providing the best possible senior care services has led to our offices and staff achieving national recognition and by having the highest number of CQC “Outstanding” ratings of any home care provider.
Home Instead-Gloucester is a brand new office established in 2020 and our mission is to change the face of ageing by changing how elders are cared for at their own homes. This by bring the renowned high-quality care to Gloucester and brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people at their own homes With minimum home visits of one hour, award-winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide relationship-based personalised support.
· To offer part time admin support to all aspects of the business
· Ensure all filing and data is up to date
· To answer phones calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages
· To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Care Manager
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota. Which means it may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations including undertaking Care visits as and when required.
- Social media / Business development / Recruitment leads
- Processing Smart recruiter applicants and booking in for Interview.
- Networking in the local community and supporting marketing activities
· Good understanding of all Microsoft office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
· Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
· Good clear telephone manner
· Experience in office administration
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.