Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Worcester, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 1st April 2020
Our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are now seeking a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team at the Worcester office and help promote our company brand.
The day to day tasks and duties will be.
- Indeed set up and posting of jobs
- Website management, including landing pages
- Social media management, including Facebook & Twitter along with Facebook analytics
- Google Ad words
- Presence and input into marketing meetings and campaigns
- Video and photo editing
- Administration tasks
- Meeting and greeting CAREGivers and clients
- Answering the telephone
- Face to face networking
- General knowledge of emails
The working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with the potential need to work weekends where time of in lieu will be accrued or time off in the week allocated. You may also be required to work outside of these times. The salary is £7995 per annum with 28 days paid holiday a year which is inclusive of bank holidays. The candidate must be a car driver and have their own car.
'Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C and above in English, Math’s and IT are preferable'
Attention to detail
Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Effective communication skills