Scheduler - Care Coordinator
- Near Fareham (off Junction 9 of M27), Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Date Advert Closes: 1st October 2019
Home Instead Southampton are currently looking to grow their office team
Home Instead Senior Care is a long - established, highly respected independent home care provider supporting adults and the elderly to live well and independently at home.
We are looking for:A full time Scheduler to join our successful team! The role is based in our spacious offices near Fareham (off Junction 9 of the M27) and involves scheduling CAREGivers to visit clients, with considerable telephone and email contact with our great team of CAREGivers and clients.
What we offer you:
- Paying a competitive salary up to £22,000, depending on experience, plus Pension
- Providing training and the support you need to succeed
- A friendly, highly committed and compassionate team, who want to deliver the best possible service
- A great team culture
- A reputation for providing exceptional care in the Southampton area
Above all, you must share our ethos and values to deliver the highest quality service to both our staff and clients. To live the Home Instead way is to demonstrate kindness, respect and patience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, family members, professionals and CAREGivers on a daily basis by regular informative telephone, email and personal contact
- Co-ordinate rotas on a weekly basis to ensure clients receive consistent support with their regular carers
- Co-ordinate and plan holidays and sickness cover
- Analyse data to improve and optimise staff utilisation
- Work closely with recruitment to ensure resource meets demands
- Manage and be part of the office On Call rota team
If this role is of interest to you, we would love to hear from you!
Minimum 2 years experience in Scheduling/Care Coordinating
Driving Licence and access to own car
A great team culture, positive, supporting and a drive for excellence