- Dawlish, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31st August 2019
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Do you want to make a positive difference to someone's life?
Then join a Care Provider where you will receive top rates of pay, full training and career development with a friendly supportive management team. Whether you are looking for part-time flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress a full-time career, this can be the role for you.
We are seeking Personal Care Assistants in the Teignbridge area (primarily Dawlish and Teignmouth, but if you can drive we're flexible)
As a Care Assistant, you’ll have the satisfaction of really helping people in your local community. Enabling people to live as independently as possible in their homes.
You will ensure that our service users receive assistance and support with a range of tasks designed to ensure that they live as independently as possible. These tasks include personal care, clinical needs, companionship, social activities and any additional services needed.
It is highly desirable that you have prior experience of care work, however we provide full training and the right person/attitude is most important.
The benefits of being a HomeCare Assistant (CAREGIver) at Home Instead include:
- Each client visit is for at least an hour, often longer, with no short 15-30 minute calls
- You get to build trusted relationships with continuity of care
- Award-winning training and support from the office team.
- Friendly, supportive, family culture
- Recognition for the amazing work you do every day
- Paid Mileage
- Competitive pay rates and paid holiday (double pay on bank holidays)
- Ongoing learning and development
- Career Development
- Contributory pension provided
- High job satisfaction like no other care job
- Always introduced to clients before starting with them and shadow visits until you are happy.
What we do at Home Instead:
We provide the highest quality companionship led home-care enabling our clients to remain living independently at home, for as long as possible.
To be a Home Instead Care Assistant (CAREGiver) you must be:
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- A team player
- Good communicator and a sense of humour helps
- Someone who wants to make a positive difference to the life of someone senior in their local community
- Available for part-time or full-time hours (mornings, evenings, overnight and daytime hours available). Alternate weekend availability (for a few hours) is required.
- A Car Driver with clean licence and access to transport.
No previous experience is necessary – Full Training Provided
We look forward to hearing from you for a friendly chat!
If you cannot apply online, please call 01626 864172. Home Instead West Exeter and Teignbridge is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate.
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01626 864172.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.