Part time Administrative Assistant
- Doncaster, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 23rd September 2019
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
- Primarily Telephone Answering, where you would be expected to transfer calls through to the right department, take messages in a professional manner and ensure the standards of the office are met.
- Administrative duties for all office staff.
- Once trained on our systems, computer work is essential. Including email
- Diarising of appointments/booking in meetings etc.
- Greeting people who enter the office i.e. clients/CAREGivers/advocates/family members etc. with a warm welcome
The working hours will be 9am - 1pm Monday to Friday in our town centre offices.
The successful person will possess the following attributes:
· Exceptional people skills
· A good telephone manner
· A friendly & positive attitude
· Computer knowledge
· A fast learner
· Good use of own initiative
· Be punctual and reliable (with a proven track record)