Unpublished Recruitment Coordinator
- Stockport, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31st December 2019
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, experienced, professional, caring and energetic Recruitment Coordinator to join Home Instead in Stockport: a dynamic, ambitious and growing company. Already enjoying a reputation second to none for delivering high quality personalised care, we are looking for a Recruitment Manager who has the same core values, ethos and passion for delivering care as we do. Someone who wants to help us build a successful Home Care service upon the solid foundations already in place. Delivering a very different service: all calls 1-hour minimum, high consistency of matched and trained caregivers for all clients, arriving on time and staying the full length of the call, puts Home Instead in a unique position in the market place.
- Answer each employment enquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner. Support the Recruitment Department and the Head of CAREGiver Experience to answer all Caregiver enquiries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, responding appropriately to all enquiries.
- Develop and implement new and innovative recruitment strategies within the community to target CAREGivers who meet the requirements of the business. This may include advertising, leafleting, job/career fairs, sponsored events and direct engagement.
- Reflect Home Instead Senior Care core values and ethos. To continually deliver a message that reflects our mission, vision and value proposition.
- Research, identify, contact and approach sources for CAREGiver referrals. Maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- Build a “toolkit” of planned approaches, pitches, messages and alignment to enable access to potential new referral sources and/or build better relationships with existing referral sources.
- Make contact and build relationships with new referral sources in person according to the established goals. This would include intro calls, info calls, one on one meetings or group presentations using presentation techniques and print materials to educate and inform on available services.
- Research, schedule and successfully execute regular community marketing events including health fairs, exhibitions and any other event that would promote the caregiver role to the public.
- Follow up on all referral contacts with appropriate correspondence such as thank you notes.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner. Shortlist and propose potential candidates for discussion with Head of CAREGiver Experience.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to employment history, previous training, skills & experience and all other employment related documents. Ensure compliance with current legislation and Home Instead Senior Care franchise standards.
- Conduct character references and ensure Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks are taken on all employees.
- Monitor compliance for all legislation relating to employment and health & safety.
- Participate in 7 day work including evening & weekend “out of hours” cover on a rota basis as necessary.
- Offer flexibility and commitment to follow up CAREGiver enquiries evenings/weekends
- Enter and maintain accurate Referral Provider Network and CAREGiver records in database.
- Log all recruitment statistics and monitor data against KPI’s and targets.
- Produce CAREGiver ID badges and maintain photos and all compliance, ID and related documents.
- General Office duties as required including administrative support.
- Background in Home Care, Care of the Elderly or a similar industry is highly beneficial.
- Background in recruitment or related sector is preferred. Knowing the local community of Stockport & Tameside
- Enthusiastic and professional. Team player with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Be able to prioritize a busy workload focusing on critical tasks.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook. Be able to manipulate data in various formats and compare recruitment statistics against budget/targets.
- Willing to push boundaries to provide the highest possible level of Client Care in Stockport.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Confident in building relationships and community networking
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to show initiative and work with minimal supervision
- The ability to both to take the initiative and be adaptable in different situations, environments and with different people
- Self-motivated, positive and confident with excellent time management skills
- Able to Research and understand the markets requirements
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- The ability to multitask is a must.
- Motivated individual and driven by set goals and targets.
- Driver with use of own car
Salary from £21k (dependent on experience)
Hours Fulltime 37.5 hours per week
Pension Auto Enrolment in People’s Pension
Expenses All reasonable out of pocket expenses and mileage at 45p per mile