- Shrewsbury, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 17th September 2019
Home Instead Senior Care – Shrewsbury Ludlow and Oswestry was founded in 2013 and our mission is to brighten the lives of all people within our care, giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth, making the impossible possible in their own homes. The role of the Scheduler is vital to the ongoing success of our business ensuring that every visit is completed by one of great CAREGivers enabling us to offer the award-winning service Home Instead Senior Care is renowned for.
Are you looking for a new opportunity or perhaps you are looking to increase your work life balance and work more flexibly?
Home Instead Senior Care provides care and companionship to clients in their own homes, enabling and assisting them to remain living independently. We are now recruiting for a Care Co-Ordinator (Scheduler) to join our busy team. You will be responsible for pulling together the schedule of visits to ensure our Clients get the required care at the appropriate time from one of their regular Caregivers. The good news is we do a minimum of 1 hour calls so the numbers are much more straightforward.
You will be liaising with Caregivers, Clients and Client's families ensuring that every visit is fulfilled appropriately. There will be a lot of telephone work and computer work. You will be working as part of a dynamic, supportive team and have involvement in helping to further develop our service. Full training for this position will be provided for you.
We can offer you:
· Excellent training & a chance to further develop your skills and career.
· Opportunity to bring and implement new ideas and ways of working.
· Competitive salary & benefits including performance related bonus.
You will need to be:
· An excellent communicator with the ability to think flexibly and to use your initiative.
· A good understanding of computers and computer systems.
· Able to demonstrate good literacy and numeracy skills.
· Flexible around working hours