- Market Harborough LE16, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 15th September 2019
Our office was established in 2011 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Internal Recruiter will play a key role in presenting Home Instead Senior Care as the “employer of choice” and recruiting the very best CAREGivers in Market Harborough, Corby & Oakham. The role will involve:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to design and implement recruitment marketing campaigns
- Analysing recruitment marketing results and using the understanding to refine and improve recruitment marketing campaigns
- Networking and building internal and external relationships to recruit quality CAREGivers
- Maintaining a pipeline of quality candidates
- Managing all aspects of the recruitment process including screening, interviewing and processing background checks on all candidates
- Maintaining and updating our applicant tracking system and candidate records, ensuring all legal, regulatory and franchise standards are met
- Recruitment, marketing or sales experience
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Effective verbal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to write effective marketing copy
- Organised with the ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Good attention to detail ensuring copy and administration is accurate and complete
- Flexible on working hours as some early morning, evening and weekend working is required
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full driving licence and own vehicle to attend events and network in the franchise area of Market Harborough, Corby & Rutland.
- Experience in preparing and managing recruitment campaigns using web, PR, social media, job boards, networking, events and TV
- Experience of using applicant tracking systems
- Understanding of recruitment legislation
- Interested in personal development and career progression
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.