Part-Time CAREGivers in Swindon
- Swindon, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31st December 2019
Home Instead Swindon is a rated Outstanding home care provider supporting the elderly with their daily routines, including (but not limited to!) companionship, food preparation, collecting prescriptions, taking to activities groups, medication reminders and supporting with personal care needs. We are on the lookout for caring and supportive people around the Swindon area who are interested in supporting our clients and to join our amazing team of CAREGivers on a part-time basis.
Our company strive to provide an amazing quality of care, as well as keeping our customers in their own homes and helping them remain independent. The role is extremely rewarding as you can see the difference you are making! Here are some of the benefits to joining us:
· No experience? Don't worry! We provide full training and a mentoring system to support you through your new role.
· Competitive rates of pay from £10.00-11.00 per hour
· Paid mileage, travel time and waiting time
· Paid holiday
· Pension scheme
· Working hours to suit you
· No uniform
· Free Employee Assistance Programme for 24/7 professional support
· Shadows/introductions and a matching process so you can build real relationships with your clients
· Guaranteed hours contracts for the right people
· A friendly and supportive office team, recently awarded a 5 star employer in 2019 award!
· Role development, and support to work towards the care certificate
· Additional paid training in dementia and end of life to further your learning
And of course much more!
There's only a few requirements from us...
· A full driving licence and access to a car or motorbike
· Ability to work every other weekend (not all weekend, just part time!)
· A desire to deliver the best possible care
· A good level of written and spoken English
If you think this is the role for you please call Robyn Taylor on 01793 232585 to find out more, or apply now!