Experienced Care Assistant
- Burnham, Slough, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 28th October 2020
Home Instead provides award winning care for it's private clients in the comfort of their own home. We offer a one hour minimum visit time to clients, often visits are longer. We provide person centred care, tailored to the needs of each individual.
You will visit clients in their own homes and support clients with everything from showering, dressing, meals, medication and help around the house to keep it tidy. You will have a friendly, caring nature offering much needed companionship to our clients.
You do not need any specific qualifications, as you will receive our industry leading training, but if you have any relevant ones that is great. Our CAREGivers come from all backgrounds and all generations you just need to be kind, empathetic and willing to commit to enhancing the lives of our clients.
- A Full UK Driving License and access to a car is essential to support our clients
- To be prepared to work between the hours of 5-10pm
- Ability to work every or every other weekend (not all weekend, just part time!)
- Have an excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Have a modern smart phone for use with our digital care planning App
We offer in-depth training on the Home Instead way which takes the form of a 3-4 day assessment centre where we will teach the skills you need and assess your progress. If successful we will then offer you a contract of employment. You can be expected to work anything between 10-25 hours per week depending on your availability to work the times our clients need you.