- Warrington, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 3rd September 2019
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Are you kind, compassionate and looking for a TRULY rewarding job?
Join the UK’s highest rated home care provider! If you have a few extra hours, you'd be the perfect person to support our lovely older clients with all aspects of daily living such as personal care, meal preparation, cleaning, and more.
Who are Home Instead? : We provide home-care and companionship of the highest quality, in order to enable our clients to remain independent at home for as long as possible. We operate very differently from other care companies as we offer a minimum 1 hour client call every time, our emphasis is on providing the same CAREGiver to the same clients for continuity purposes: Are you?
• Compassionate, reliable and committed to delivering quality care
• Someone who wants to make a difference to the life of someone senior in their local community
• Available for part time work both during the week and on alternate weekends
• Living locally in Warrington and Lymm.
What can we offer?
• No previous care experience is required as full employment training is provided
• Rate of pay: - £9.50 - £10 per hour
• Travel time between clients
• Paid mileage
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
• No uniform
• Funding for Heath & Social Care Level 2 and 3 qualification
• Contributory pension provided.
Please note that it is essential, that to be considered for this role, that you have your own reliable transport. Methods of transport provided must be safe for clients to use at all times. To submit your CV for this excellent Care Assistant opportunity, press 'Apply’ today! Key Words: Carer, Support Worker, Home Care, Domiciliary Care
No qualifications needs as full training is provided.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01925 236033
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.