- Maidenhead SL6, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th September 2019
Our office was established in 2012 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are currently seeking a Care Coordinator/Scheduler to join our friendly office team initially to cover maternity but we anticipate that the role will be permanent following the maternity period to support the company’s ongoing and very significant growth.
The role of Care Co-Ordinator is absolutely pivotal to the success of our business - organising schedules and care calls for our team of Carers who support clients in the local area; your rota planning will ensure the smooth running of the organisation and that carers and clients’ needs are matched efficiently.
The key duties for the role are as below:
- Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients
- Organising all rotas and making sure that all carers have their schedules in advance
- Liaising with our clients, carers and the team to ensure our clients are happy with the schedules
- Ensure that the client/carer are matched well
- Changing and managing the schedules on a day to day basis
- Participate in an on-call rota
The role of Care Co-Ordinator is a busy role and can sometimes be unpredictable from day to day – which is why it’s such an interesting role!
You will sometimes have quiet days and others where you will need to be able to work under pressure, have a positive attitude and be structured and organised in your approach to your work.
You will be personable and have good communication skills and be able to build good relationships with both clients and carers. At the same time you will be analytical, structured, very organised and logical with your work.
You will have had previous care experience and perhaps looking for the next step in your career in care or a move to more of an office based role.
We provide full training and so prior experience in Scheduling would be useful but not essential.
A Health and Social Care Qualification level 2 or 3 would be preferred but again, it’s not essential.
Other key areas of experience are as below:
- Firstly, you must be passionate about delivering high quality service to our customers.
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence.
- Experience of using Databases or industry software/computer literate
- You will have excellent attention to detail, good communication and organisational skills.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.