- Preston, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31st August 2019
Our office was established in 2011 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, well being & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are looking for a part time administration assistant/reception person to assist our growing team. The administration assistant will be expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties, to answer phones and support other staff members with clerical tasks in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
• To offer admin support to all aspects of the business
• Ensure all filing and data is up to date
• To answer phones calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages
• To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Care Manager
• Good understanding of all Microsoft office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) Experience with Websites & Social Media would be an advantage.
• Good clear telephone manner
• Experience in office administration is desirable but not essential
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
16-20 hours per week
Hourly rate negotiable based upon experience.
We are a Living Wage employer paying £9+ per hour
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.