- Reigate, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31st July 2019
Our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
· Screening incoming calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
· Photocopying, scanning and filing
· Supporting colleagues with general office duties
· Maintain and update client/CAREGiver database
· Regular stationery inventories to ensure all stock is up to date
· Competent with Social Media
· GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.