- Frodsham WA6, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30th November 2019
With a CQC Outstanding Rating and excellent reputation, our Team in Frodsham, Runcorn and Widnes are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
The promotion of our Care Manager has created an exciting opportunity for Care Manager with a passion for caring to join our Frodsham office. Your background may be in Care, Social Services, Nursing, SEN Teaching or similar.
As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.This is a varied and challenging role so we are looking for an individual who:
- has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service.
- is experienced in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services.
- has or able to work toward a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services or equivalent.
- has the ability to build fantastic working relationships.
- has strong influencing skills and is commercially aware.
- has the drive and motivation to develop our care services.
- has strong organisation and planning skills.
- is flexible to meet the demands of the business.
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01928733020.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.