Care Coordinator / Recruiter
- Croydon, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 10th July 2019
Our office was established in 2016 and rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission in our last inspection. Our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Due to the growth of the business we now require a Care Coordinator/Recruiter to join our team.
The role is varied and requires someone who has a passion for delivering first class care to their clients every day. It also requires someone who is adaptable as the role changes day by day, sometimes hour by hour. Your will need to have previous experience in the care sector at a supervisory level .
The role will be to -
- Assist the Registered Care Manager in delivering quality care to all clients
- Carrying out assessments for new clients and devising person centred care plans
- Carrying out compliance checks on Caregivers
- Introducing Caregivers to new clients and informing and demonstrating the care that will be required
- Mentoring new Caregivers through the Care Certificate process
- Acting as daily coordinator in the office on a rota basis, taking all incoming queries and problems from Clients and Caregivers and carrying these through to resolution
- Participating in the on call rota
- Attending care calls as required
- Assist with the recruitment process and potential Candidate interview
- Level 3 QCF/NVQ or relevant work based experience
- At least 2 years experience in Health & Social Care
- A broad experience of working with clients with Dementia
- Well presented and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be flexible around core hours to meet the needs of the client and work within an established team
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.