Become a CAREGiver with Home Instead! 20 contracted hours with some 'on-call' responsibilities.
- Shrewsbury, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 14th April 2019
AS SEEN ON TV!
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We are looking for current CAREGivers who would like to develop their responsibilities by becoming part of our ‘On-Call’ Team. This is as a result of structural changes to our ‘On-Call’ system.
· The successful candidate will be put onto a contract for 20 hours per week.
· The successful candidate will be able to work above and beyond their contracted hours.
· The successful candidate will undertake ‘On-Call’ duties on a rota basis of one week in every four. This will include one weekend in every four. Five hours will be dedicated to this ‘On-Call’ support.
· The successful candidate will have to ensure that they remain available for ‘On-Call’ during the week that they are on rota.
No qualifications necessary as we provide full, high quality training.
A full driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for people who can work on a part time basis, on various shifts (7:00am-12:00pm, 12:00pm-5:00pm-10:00pm at least three days during the week and on alternate weekends.
Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01743 387650
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.