RN Manager - Ambulatory Services
- 4725 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308, USA
Holy Cross Hospital is a private Catholic, non-profit hospital that opened in 1955 to serve the sick and injured without regard to race, religion or nationality. Originally owned and sponsored by the Diocese of St. Augustine, Holy Cross went on to be sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy for decades. The hospital is now sponsored by Catholic Health Ministries. Holy Cross Hospital continues to serve in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy.
Holy Cross Hospital is one of the 93 Acute Care Hospitals in the Trinity Health system.
*Demonstrates a knowledge of management and clinical skills essential to the smooth and efficient operations of the multi-specialty outpatient surgery department, strong emphasis in orthopedics .
*Supervises R.N's, Surgical Technicians, OR Assistants and ancillary staff in the performance of their daily duties in the surgical suite.
* knowledgeable of and ensures that supervised Associates are knowledgeable of applicable
current compliance policies and procedures, laws and regulatory developments including
their responsibility to comply with applicable laws, regulations and Holy Cross Hospital
policies as a condition of employment, as well as reporting mechanisms such as the
corporate compliance hotline.
* Ensures that Associates complete compliance orientation and ensures and arranges for
ongoing specific risk training (applicable to the department) on a regular basis
throughout the year.
* Provides appropriate assistance regarding monitoring techniques to reasonably assure
compliance in supervised functional areas, including the submission of reports of suspect
non-compliance to the Compliance Officer so that further evaluation can be performed.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN required.
* Nursing experience in a hospital setting preferred.
* Current RN license in the State of Florida
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.