Spontaneous Application (Global)
- Stockholm, Sweden
Hoist Group is the complete hospitality partner for hotels, health care institutions and public operations. With more than 20 years of proven hospitality experience, Hoist Group is the market leader in innovative High Speed Internet Access, Conference services, TV & Content solutions, PMS and back-office software as well as other guest-facing amenities. Many hotel chains, flagship independent hotels and public hospitals have entrusted their IT to Hoist Group. HQ is in Sweden and the company has offices in a total of 17 countries in the EMEA region. Hoist Group has annual sales of around 150 MEUR and employs about 600 people.
Hoist Group ia always looking for new talents to join the international teams accross EMEA.
Reporting to the Country Manager and based in one of Hoist Group entites spread in the EMEA region, we are looking for candidates who will focus their energy on contributing to the rapid growth of the Company.
Main activities & responsibilities:
For more information about the different services as Product Management, IT, Marketing, Research and Development, Operations, Central Support Services and Marketing please visit www.hoistgroup.com.
Competencies & job specific skills:
• Highly-motivated, focused and driven.
• Excellent listening and communication skills,
• Experience from the Hospitality sector is considered as a plus
• Service attitude to work effectively with clients, colleagues and industry.
• Ability to structure, organize, prioritize and solve problems.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good written and spoken English; an additional language will be considered a plus.
Hoist Group offers:
- a dynamic and rewarding international working environment that is friendly and flexible.
- personal growth possibilities within the company
- an exciting role in a solid company with market-leading products
- a healthy and balanced work – life relation
- a well-structured onboarding plan and regular trainings within Hoist Group
If you are up for the challenge and interested in joining our team please attach a motivation letter and
copy of your CV in English, by clicking 'I'm Interested' .