Summer 2020 Internship Program
- 594 Elm St, Milford, NH 03055, USA
Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Milford, New Hampshire (USA), Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the premier supplier of complete-to-print, high-volume, complex thin-wall investment castings and fully-finished casting-based subassemblies and components to industry. The company leads the industry in volume production, reduced lead-times and just-in-time manufacturing. Hitchiner produces castings in hundreds of different alloys for a broad spectrum of global markets and customers that include the leaders in the automotive, aerospace, and other industries.
Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. is seeking students to be part of its Summer 2018 Internship Program in Milford, NH. These internships will include roles in engineering, quality engineering, and operations management. Over 10-12 week internships, interns will gain valuable real-world experience in manufacturing environments supporting Hitchiner’s engineering and production management teams. Additionally, throughout the internship, interns will have the opportunity to develop mentoring relationships with members of the Hitchiner’s management team. Day to day assignments will include engineering/operations projects and production support.
- Bachelor’s Degree candidate in Operations Management or Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing or Materials Engineering, preferred
- Completion of sophomore yearFamiliar with a variety of concepts within the field
- Must possess good communication and organizational skills
- Computer literacy is a must, including competency in general MS Office applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.