June 2020 Associate Engineer - Engineering Development Program
- 594 Elm St, Milford, NH 03055, USA
Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Milford, New Hampshire (USA), Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the premier supplier of complete-to-print, high-volume, complex thin-wall investment castings and fully-finished casting-based subassemblies and components to industry. The company leads the industry in volume production, reduced lead-times and just-in-time manufacturing. Hitchiner produces castings in hundreds of different alloys for a broad spectrum of global markets and customers that include the leaders in the automotive, aerospace, and other industries.
Hitchiner is seeking engineers to be part of Hitchiner Manufacturing's Engineering Development Program. During this training program, new hires will be introduced to investment casting concepts at Hitchiner's R&D center in both classroom and shop floor environments which will prepare them for a position within Hitchiner's
operations/manufacturing plants upon completion of the program.
The classroom and shop floor training includes:
- Introduction to Investment Casting Basics
- Mold Components
- Wax Process
- Shell Process
- Casting Process
- Prototype Casting
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering - mechanical, manufacturing, or materials.
- Prior internship experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must possess excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Must possess excellent computer skills to include MS Office.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.