Entry Level Hourly Operator Positions
- 594 Elm St, Milford, NH 03055, USA
Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Milford, New Hampshire (USA), Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the premier supplier of complete-to-print, high-volume, complex thin-wall investment castings and fully-finished casting-based subassemblies and components to industry. The company leads the industry in volume production, reduced lead-times and just-in-time manufacturing. Hitchiner produces castings in hundreds of different alloys for a broad spectrum of global markets and customers that include the leaders in the automotive, aerospace, and other industries.
Entry Level Positions Available for 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
Starting pay is $14.50 per hour.
Please apply in person at our Headquarters located at 594 Elm Street in Milford, NH
between the hours of 8:30am and 4pm, Monday-Friday.
Available positions and shifts vary based on business need.
Hitchiner offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance including the Hitchiner Health and Resource Center, a no-cost, on-site Primary Health Care Clinic
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Excellent 401k Match
- Training and Educational Assistance Programs
Minimum requirements for ALL Positions:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Drug Free Workplace – Mandatory drug testing completed pre-hire as well as randomly
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.