- 594 Elm St, Milford, NH 03055, USA
Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Milford, New Hampshire (USA), Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the premier supplier of complete-to-print, high-volume, complex thin-wall investment castings and fully-finished casting-based subassemblies and components to industry. The company leads the industry in volume production, reduced lead-times and just-in-time manufacturing. Hitchiner produces castings in hundreds of different alloys for a broad spectrum of global markets and customers that include the leaders in the automotive, aerospace, and other industries.
Come join our growing team!
Prime Responsibilities and Major Factors in Evaluating Performance:
1. Prepare and maintain accounting information pertinent to the division/location.
2. Control the fixed asset reporting system and work with operations to track capital spend.
3. Prepare monthly consolidated reporting data.
4. General ledger account reconciliation.
5. Work with the US Operations accounting team to complete monthly closing duties.
6. Facilitate / perform required analyses related to the year-end financial audit.
1. Special projects and other assigned duties as requested.
2. Create, distribute and review meaningful operations performance information to management in order to help drive improvement.
3. Define process improvements to reduce costs.
4. Back up for other accounting personnel and perform other jobs and duties in department as needed.
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
2. 1-3 years’ experience in accounting required, CPA firm preferred.
3. CPA preferred.
4. Must possess strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
5. Accomplishments and responsibilities within a team environment.
6. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
7. Must have excellent interpersonal skills for interaction within all departments (accounting, production, engineering, sales and administration) and outside organizations (customer and external audits)
8. Ability to influence positive change in a dynamic environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.