Business Development Director
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.
Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation – And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don´t take our word for it – Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr)
What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses) and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer’s offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi
Description du poste
We are growing our Sales team and looking for Business Development Director to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family
- Accountable to the Head of Sales France for securing revenue from new client wins and revenue from within a defined list of target or existing accounts.
- Own end to end sales cycle for new clients and new work streams within defined client base
- Accountable for the management of the relationship with senior stakeholders for lifetime of account.
- To own the account plan, which will articulate the customer vision and how best Hitachi can support this
- Participate in sales engagements and bring in appropriate internal resources to assist in closing new lines of business within the account
- Collaborate with other Hitachi and partner teams to ensure consistent engagement in account
- Drive case studies and references from account base
- Work with Microsoft Account Execs and partner support team to align activities and plans to grow footprint within accounts
Key Responsibilities :
- Securing the targeted volume of new customer logos and revenue within the business year
- Participate in Co-Sell activities with Microsoft
- Create and maintain relationships with prospects and clients
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd’s Quality Management Policy.
- Significant accountability for managing business applications bids (sales cycle) for either ERP, CRM, BI or cloud based complex IT solutions
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives, key stakeholders and decision makers
- Commercially aware
- Experience in selling packaged Business Applications
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Business Applications is a plus (Dynamics, Power Platform, Power BI…)
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees’ and customer’s individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.
If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.
We offer our French employees a flexible work environment with tools and solutions to allow them to work remotely from home. Candidates must be willing to travel when necessary, to work at our French headquarters located in Paris (Champs Elysees), and to visit client offices spread throughout France and Europe.
Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected] domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.