Solution Consultant, Pre Sales
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.
Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation – And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don´t take our word for it – Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr)
We are growing our multidisciplinary Pre-sales team and looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Solution Consultant Pre-Sales to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. This role will be responsible for enabling the best-in-class digital transformation for our clients in both public and private sectors.
- Work directly with clients to understand their business strategy, high level requirements & processes
- Develop solutions for medium to large sales opportunities.
- Develop and delivers outstanding presentations and demonstrations.
- Facilitate client application understanding through presentations, demonstrations and benchmarks
- Lead all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Develop long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence.
- Scope the client solution to enable accurate estimation of the effort
- Design the project plan with delivery teams and give visibility to the client on our project approach and benefits.
- Stay up-to-date with new releases and present a summary briefings
- Develop webinars/marketing material
- Present at client events/Microsoft conferences
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd’s Quality Management Policy
- Experience minimum 3 years with Dynamics 365 or Power Apps / Dataverse
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Business Applications solutions
- Curious, eager to learn and innovate
- Experience of developing creative and client-pleasing solutions to complex business problems
- Outstanding documentation and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees’ and customer’s individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.
If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.