Lead CE Consultant
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.
Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation – And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don´t take our word for it – Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr)
What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses) and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer’s offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.
Description du poste
We are growing our Consulting Services team and looking for Lead CE Consultants to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
- Implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
- Analyse front office processes (sales, marketing and customer service) to identify opportunities for improvement
- Gather and understand client functional requirements
- Perform gap analysis between a client’s requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
- Configure the application to meet a client’s requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK
- Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code
- Create technical specifications
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications
- Train client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (functional user training and technical training)
- Develop high level project work plans
- Provide technical support to existing CRM clients
- Lead technical discussions with clients
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies
- Responsible for staff development & coaching
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd’s Quality Management Policy.
- CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
- Architect / design CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports
- CRM development or integration best practices
- Technical specifications documentation
- Data migration and integration mappings using SQL Integration Services, Scribe or Web Services
- SQL Reporting Services
- SharePoint Services
- 3 years experience min on any CRM solution
- Training on Dynamics CRM will be part of the onboarding process
- Working proficiency in English
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees’ and customer’s individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.
If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.