Dynamics D365 Presales Consultant
- National, France
- Employees can work remotely
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.fr
As Dynamics Presales Solution Architect you will be in charge of:
- Formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Develop solutions for large and complex sales opportunities
- Develops and delivers outstanding Microsoft presentations and demonstrations.
- Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of client product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Create presentations and design architecture diagrams to present solutions to customer executives
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
- Utilising specialist knowledge of business processes and the Microsoft Dynamics product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients’ articulated business strategy
- Providing knowledge transfer to the delivery teams to ensure a smooth handover from sales to delivery
- Formulation of high quality bids and proposals
- Scoping the client solution to enable accurate estimation of the effort
- Developing webinars/marketing material
- Presenting at client events/Microsoft conferences
- assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd’s Quality Management Policy.
Your key competencies:
- Experience minimum of 4 years with Dynamics or leading Microsoft D365 Solutions
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Solutions & integrations
- Industry expertise of strategic sectors
- Outstanding documentation and communication skills
- Experience of developing creative and client-pleasing solutions to complex business problems
- Exceptional ability and experience in preparation of proposals, responses and contracts
- Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- English speaking mandatory since we work mostly on Internationals deals and within an English speaking team in the UK