Microsoft Dynamics 365 FinOps (AX) Developer
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/.
Our branch in Sofia is experiencing a phenomenal growth and we are looking to expand our Technical / Development capability. We urgently need to fill a number of MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (formally known as AX) technical development roles to fulfil tasks across our Product Team, Lifetime Services and Delivery.
- Ensure that all technical / development work is produced whilst adhering to any correct best practices
- Ensure that any work delegated to other technical resources is on track and delivered within required timeframes
- Where required liaise with other internal or client side resources to resolve issues
- Regular participation in Technical project meetings
- Establish an effective direct relationship with other technical resources and Project management team
- Effectively communicate concerns to Project Manger
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd.'s Quality Management Policy
- Fluency in English verbal and written
- Experience Customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) using X++
- Experience in the field of software development with .Net or other OOP programming languages and technologies
- Technical knowledge and skills related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/AX including: Application architecture, Application objects (AOT), APIs and Frameworks, Workflows, Services, SQL Server T-SQL
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science/Communication technologies/Business informatics or similar
- Understanding of required Code delivery standards
- Ability to work through complex issues with a minimum external input
What we offer:
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Lifestyle Cash Supplemet or Vouchers
- Travel Allowance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams
Role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.