- Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, India
- Employees can work remotely
About Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
JD Title : Azure –Development
Experience level : 3 ~ 8 years
Position: : Consultant/ Senior Con/ Specialist
- Working Experience in Microsoft Azure Stack IoT Hub, Event Hub, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Cosmos DB, Azure data bricks, Azure ML, IoT Edge, Docker, python,
- Good knowledge of using Serverless Functions (Using Java/Python), App services, Azure Kubernetes services etc.,
- Experience in configuring & monitoring different attributes and handling scale up and scale down scenarios for the Network Service Components on Azure
- Any experience in implementation of Azure security, authentication and single sign on etc.
- Experience in deploying cloud applications in azure following industry standard best practices around provisioning production and non-production environments on Azure to optimize the usage
- Experience in cloud application detailed design aspects including design patterns and principles.
- Good to have experience with Performance tuning of cloud-based applications for best performance
- Experienced in working in agile/devops environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management – experience in Cloud CI/CD pipelines, Git Hub or Bitbucket
- Experience in automation tools like Jenkins/ puppet/ ansible/ terraform
- Candidate with Microsoft certification on Azure Development would be preferred.
Additional Skills Required:
- Should have experience working with Azure Kubernetes, DevOps
- Microservices and Azure Service, Media services, Azure service bus
- Azure storage, Azure AI modules
- Leveraging Cloud-Based Machine Learning on Azure
- Involve in implementing highly scalable solutions
- Translate business requirements into viable technical design and implementation adhering to the outer architecture.
- Understand the current applications and technical architecture and improvise them as needed.
- Have a thorough understanding of software development lifecycle and the ability to implement software following the structured approach.
- Strong code review skills, ensure the quality of the project and resolve performance issues